Sunday, April 12, 2009

A Memorable Weekend...

I had a great and memorable weekend...
Well,
a group of my best friends are departing to Hatyai for the Songkran festival this morning,
they will be departing on 5:30am with a van on Sunday morning...
So,
On Saturday,
we went out for a gathering...
well,
our 1st destination was Coffee Island, which is stated at Gurney Drive...
But unfortunately,
the place was full and we decided to shift to Mr. Pot which is just a few steps down Coffee Island...
because the destination was so near and we walked all the way down to Mr. Pot from Coffee Island...
Once we reached Mr. Pot,
we're looking here and there for an empty table...
On the moment while I was looking around,
someone waved his hands towards me and yelled me out...
At 1st,
I wasn't really know who was that...
this is because I didn't really saw him wearing his specs before...
when I took a closer look,
My god~
it was my collegemate, Edward...
he is together with a girl, Caroline...
well,
I sat down on their table and we started to chit chat...
It was a nice talk and I found out that Caroline was doing her Psycology course in UTAR, Kampar...
God, I met up with a future psycologist...
we had a great time there...
we talked a lot and shared a lot of our thought...
the most precious thing was that 1st, Edward was a great handsome guy and he is very damn open minded...
we talked a lot and we took photo together...
I'm so sorry to my friends cause I had negleted them...
after that,
I send my friends home and I met up with Edward and Caroline at E-gate...
the enviroment there was too quiet and at last we decided to head up to Upper Penang Road...
there are more happening there...
Well,
because Caroline would love to go to SS,
3 of us went in and it was sucks...
after we came out,
we left Upper Penang Road at around 3:45 am...
We head up to Bishop Street where Edward wanted to take some photos of those heritage buildings there...
So,
me and Caroline end up to be his model lolx...
we had a great photo snapping session there...
well,
we left the place at around 5 in the morning...
and I reached home at around 5:30am...
phew,
it was so tiring...
but its a nice and memorable weekend I ever had...
1st~ I met up with Edward
2nd~ I get to meet a new and lovely friend, Caroline
they're heading back to Kampar at around 3pm on Sunday...
I think they might reached Kampar already at this time...
well,
all the best to you guys~
stay in touch alwayz~
take care...
will miss both of you so much~

No comments: