Monday, September 14, 2009

Weekend

I had a great weekend... Hmm... How would I say that? I think I should start the story after I finish my work..........

Well, while I was still in the office, one of my long long time friend (for that time lolx) drop me a message in msn... Hmm... I think we didn't chat for almost one year already (I think so?)... Well, we started to chat once he drop me a message in MSN... I wanted to say sorry to him cause he was so excited to saw my reply but I forgotten who he was in the first place... I was really sorry... We keep on chatting untill I finish work, and was sms'ing each other till I reach home...

After bath, we continue... We chat a lot of things and it was so happy for me...(I think he was happy too) hehe~ Well, as it was Saturday, night, I went dinner with my best friend and we end up at Segafredo, Belissa Roll... It was so suprising that both of us played "Digimon" whole night instead of "Dota"...hahax~ While I was playing, I Chat with him too through msn... Sega Belissa Roll closed very late that day as there is a gang of people still there... We left at about 4 am and by that time, it was raining very heavily~ OMG... It was so damn heavy and so difficult for me to
drive back...but I reach home as well after around half an hour drive....

As for Sunday, I didn't go out, but to online and cht on msn...I spend whole day chatting... and I am so damn happy... Nothing Special happened on Sunday, as it was a special and memorable day for me... But I hope to keep it secretive for just me and him....

Notes to him:
I was really happy that we can chat again on msn and this time it was so different....
I hope that we'll continue on like that...
I hope you are happy too...
anywayz,
-I missed you-
-SeriouSly-
See ya later..........

No comments: