Friday, September 11, 2009

Emo

I don't know what happened to me...I was damn moody and turn to be emotional since yesterday night...What happened to me? I was asking myself... I really really dunno~Seems like everything is wrong to me...What is correct? I dunno...

What am I thinking? another dunno.....The feeling is like I missed something or someone a lot...a lot...Am I really in that situation? Again, dunno~I was happily playing my beloved Digimon everyday, but yesterday, I was like....hmm....losing energy to play that game...What happened to me? Really, seriously, I dunno.....

I know I am not supposed to be like that...But, now I am really in that situation...I hate to be in this situation...When I am in this situation, I can't concentrade on my work, I lose my directions and I lose everything....OMFG~ Please...Is there anyone to rescue me? Haiz........

I feel like I am missing someone or something very badly... Well, maybe I get adicted? Dunno.....Hope that this situation can end fast.....


Notes to someone special:

-I Miss You-
-I Miss You-
-I Miss You-
-I Miss You-
-I Miss You-

This is what I can say, and this is what I am thinking right now.....

-Hope To See You Soon-



1 comment: