Thursday, October 8, 2009

Damn F**kinG Emo

What is happening to me today? I dunno.... In the office, I was f**king buzy, rushing all those accounts, but something flooded my emotion tank... not because of those accounts, but its someone, who make me gone totally emo and f**king insane.....

What is happening to me? Why? Did I said something wrong? I dunno lolx.... But I just felt that I was being angry without reason... I'm feeling sad and emo cause someone angry me and for no reason then the worse part is, he really take a damn and said he don't know me while I drop me a "hi" in msn... I am really desperated and dissapointed...

Am I that annoying until you nit to pretend not to know me just to ignore me? It really hurts you know? >.<

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just feel like yelling through the sea!!!!!!!!!!!!!
really stressed.....
:(

No comments: