Thursday, September 10, 2009

09.09.09

Well...09.09.09, its a combination of numbers as it is repeating... Yesterday, everyone was discussing this date, which is 09.09.09... hmm....well, its Malaysia's Radio Day....(As I heard from Red.FM yesterday), a lot of people went to register for their marriage as well, since this is a special date and it is easy to remember... I think there are babies born as well yesterday...lolx~

As for me, hmm...It's just an ordinary day...Still need to work, as I'm rushing for the completion of accounts...The customer is chasing over...Not only me, the whole office is like, kinda in the 'war situation' everyone is damn buzy and dealing with each other's job...No doubt, my msn and my yahoo mailbox for sure will be open as I am in the office lolx~

09.09.09
hmm....at first, there wasn't any memorable things for me to remember, but, something did happened after I came back from my lunch...When I just reach my office after lunch, I saw my msn message window is blinking...OoPs, there is someone looking for me while I was away lolx~ I just opened it and it was a message from one of my as I can say "new friend" (By that time) added me from FaceBook...But unfortunately, he was already off when I wanted to reply him...
Later, He on back...we had a little chat and he asked me when I finish my work so that we can chat even longer...Its the same thing encountering....well, he asked me am I single lolx~ I told him to read my profile carefully...He just gave me a cute silly smile...(he is on the webcam)...

Well, when he heard that, he suddently asked me to be his lover...At first, I was so....hmm... another case again....lolx~ but this is different as I felt that he is cute, sweet ... This is my first impression on him...hahax~ (sure he is happy when he saw this) I didn't give any response for that question... I promised that we can have another chat session while I am back at home later...

Mostly, after work, I won't on my MSN to chat, but yesterday, I did... At first, I was just...hmm...since I promised him to on, so I need to do that...cause I don't want to break my promise lolx~ I did on, and we had a great and long chat session yesterday night... Well, I didn't promise him anything...I just tell him that, we'll let it be...

But, seriously, I have a happy chatting session with him....Maybe I fell for him? Dunno...
anywayz,

-I Seriously Miss You-

Hope to chat with you soon.....

No comments: