Friday, September 4, 2009

Busy~

Lately I've been reading other people's blogs. I found out that there are a lot of bloggers using English as their main language to blog. That's why I'm thinking of using back English to blog so that my blog not only open to chinese, but there can be other readers as well...

Since I joined the new firm, I'm being buzy. My work load increases a lot compared to my previous firm. Although I just join the firm for one week plus, but it seems that I've already joined a few months. But then, although I have a very high work load, but I wont be grumbling because I have a great boss and a nice pay as well. Lolx~

I am undergoing a damn busy life, I know..... Saturday is my only relax day, hang out with friends, hmm....that feels great I can say. No lovers lately, single but maybe not available. Hahax~ (what am I talking about?) Well, I felt that I'm seriously missing someone in my heart, hope to hear from him soon. If I would go down to KL, I can meet him for sure. But then, with my present work load, I'm not able to travel. I can't even get my leave. I'm planning to go down to KL by the end of the year, but I don't know whether I can get to apply my leave or not. Haiz~

By the way, I'm glad because I have a group of best friends supporting me. No matter what happened to me, they will be the first to approach me. Really thanks guys~ I appreciate it, really..... Anywayz, wish whoever reading my blog to have a happy day~

No comments: