Saturday, September 5, 2009

Cut My Hair Dy



hmm....today after work, I went to cut my hair ler....I didn't change my hairstyle, but I did trim it shorter...at least it looks more neat....hehe~

Today was a buzy day for me...in office, rarely have time to do my things....my boss keep on giving me training...Tax Computation, my god, its so damn complicated...that is why people said tax knowledge is the most valuable part of accountants, seems that, its the truth~

Besides tax computation, my boss also gave us a very detailed SQL accounting software training...He hopes that we can support and back-up the call in customers, so that he can concentrade on his job...lolx~ Although its tough, but I feel that its worth it~

Well, this weekend, I'm going to Auto-City, BM...so damn excited....hope that tonight will be damn fun...hehe~

Relax time dude~
Its weekend!

No comments: