Saturday, September 12, 2009

Stucked

Hmm....I was stucked in the office lolx~ Well, please don't misunderstood what I mean by that...I don't mean that I was being lock in the office and I can't get home...I said that is because my office's CPU which control the major networking is down, so the whole office cannot access the network database, and we can't work... That is wad I mean by I'm stucked... Sitting in the office, but doing nothing.... >.<

Well, stucked in the office was just one example... Acctually, what I wanted to express in what I was stucked is that, my mind was stucked...I felt that my mind stop thinking and it's all the image of someone in it... OMFG~ What happened to me? Yesterday, he didn't turn up neither on MSN or FaceBook... I was like... Oh~ Deeply dissapointed... What happened to me? I was ok all the time... Am I falling in another trap? I always make myself clear and alert that I am not going to fall in the trap again... But, what am I doing now? In the progress to fall in the trap... GOSH~ What can I do to stop myself from falling into it? I dunno.....

-Why?-
-Why?-
-Why?-
-Why?-
-Why?-

I keep asking myself since Thursday night... But, I can't get the answer... How am I going to deal with stucking in the trap? What I can say is I will try my very best for not to fall into it.... But will I fall in it? seriously, I dunno.....

But there is stil the same thing I wanted to say....

-I'm seriously Missing You-
-I'm seriously Missing You-
-I'm seriously Missing You-
-I'm seriously Missing You-
-I'm seriously Missing You-
-I'm seriously Missing You-
-I'm seriously Missing You-
-I'm seriously Missing You-
-I'm seriously Missing You-

I know everyday saying the same thing is kinda bored....but I have no choice... Because I really miss him... I think I was adicted... Haiz...

No comments: