Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Memory Recalled

It was more than half a year I break up wif my lover (I should call him ex for now), we started on New Year 2009, which is 01/01/09 and our relationship ends up 27/02/09... Hmm... I can say it was more than half year...

Well, yesterday nite, at around 1045 pm, while I was dealing with my "Digimon Game" lolx, suddently my phone rang... I was suprised that my ex called me up... I remember that yesterday was his birthday, so, in the afternoons, I already send a birthday wish via FaceBook to him. I was shock when I saw his call. It was about 7 months since we broke up and we didn't even contact each other... Suddently, both of us turned to be like....hmm....strangers as I can describe...

We chat for more than half an hour... We talked a lot... He even praised that I looked more handsome than last time... Is it? I'm wondering lolx~ I do recall our memories... Although its short, but its sweet... Both of us were single at the momment... but that doesn't means that we're going to get together again lolx~ Both of us were buzy with each other's life... He is going to graduate next year, Jan... Anywayz, all the best to him... Hope he finds his true love soon... lolx~

As for me, the feeling really do gone... is it because I didn't love him deep enough? Or I'm a flower hearted? lolx~ A lot of people said that both of us are very matching... It was a waste to hear that we broke up...hahax~ Well, I have nothing to comment about this, but what I want to say is that not everything is in our control, just let it be, and hope for the best~

Well, I guessed I had a good memory recalled session yesterday night.... lolx~ Should I be happy? or? pissed off?
-No Comments-

No comments: