Monday, September 7, 2009

What A Day

Today is Monday, as usual... I went to the office in the morning... But Guess... there is something strange happened... And this really do freak me out...

Well, after i on my pc, its usual for me to sign in my msn and skype as well... My work for today its kinda ok... (At least i'm not yet flooded) My boss meeting with me in the morning, and our secretarial assistant... My boss needs the updated listing of the financial year end of all our customers... So, I offered and help the girl to complete the task...

Hmm...I think at around 10:30, suddently, one msn message popped up... I saw the message... It sounds like that : "Gor Gor, long time didn't chat with you le" When I saw this message, I was really get pissed... Well, since when I have a so call "didi" which I totally dont recognize his e-mail address? After a few chats, he suddently popped out a question which is even more unbelivable ... Suddently, He asked me :"Gor, are you single?" As usual, I just replied "yes"...
Well, he seems happy to hear that... He replied: "Lets be together?"

OMFG~ What is this? I'm so sudden to receive a message like this.... and I was like, Oh there is something happening..... I was stunned by that question and I totally lost the direction on how to response... Well, I'm not planning to engaged in any relationship in the momment... And this question really do freak me out! Well, I don't hope to hurt him... I just use "How well do you know me?" As a reason which I reject... He is not giving up.... and popped out another response which is "Lets start to know each other from now..." well, I do accept, but I told him without any engagement in relationships except Gor Gor and Di Di .....

I am so sorry to say that, seriously, you are NOT my cup of tea... I don't want to hurt you, so i rejected you in the other way... If you saw this blog, I am really sorry for that, but I really can't take the risk as to "try to be together" If I do that, you will be hurt.....

I AM SORRY~
I AM SORRY~
I AM SORRY~
I AM SORRY~
I AM SORRY~

That is the only words I can say to you.....
Truely sorry.....



No comments: