Friday, October 7, 2011

What A Worse Day Today Was, But....

What a worse day today was to me!

Well, early in the morning, when I started my car's engine, I found out that my petrol was just half tank and I remembered that yesterday before I off the engine, it was still full tank... At first, I was thinking about the meter might show a wrong record, but after that, I felt that its not quite possible and I started to think that it might be leaking. So, I keep on looking at my back mirror and try to figure out whether are there any petrol trail left behind, but, there aren't any... Until I reached office, I was still looking, no dripping at all... After I asked my collegue to check, only I realized that it was the nut loosen and he said, high posibility, people steal my petrol and not tighten the nut... OMG, for 8 years, I'm being driving, this is the 1st time happen on me >.<

When I finished work, before I go home, I went to the petrol station to pump my petrol as its getting low... By the time I wanted to pay, only i realized that the RM 200 I drew out this morning, only left RM 100 in my wallet... WTF, I was trying to think back, is it I accidentally used it and I didn't notice? And I confirmed that I didn't... But there is a strange thing which is, this morning when I placed the money into my wallet, it's the back is facing me; But when I took out my money just now, the front is facing me, so I am confirmed that someone opened my wallet and took my money away... The best part is, I don't even know, when did this happened >.<

After I was home, I was so down and I complained to my hubby... He console me and tell me not to be sad... He was so caring and lovely... He told me that, no matter how, I still have him :)
Well, although today was a bad day, but with my hubby, at least, I felt that it's not as worse as I thought... I Love you~

No comments: