Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Rainy Season

Well, KL and PJ area are undergoing rainy season lately... Raining is good acctually as to moisture the air, but I just do not understand, why it chooses to rain during the time everyone finishes work... This is the one which I do not like... Due to the rain, trafic jams are caused and I seriously hate it... Suppossingly I can reach home in half an hour time, but because of the terrible trafic jam, I reached home after an hour... Its being 2 days, it was sunny through out the whole day but when around 430 or 5 pm, it started to rain heavily suddently...

So tired of working lately... so damn busy in the office... tons of work waiting for me to clear... Just do not know why, no matter how much I clear, the work load is still there... Haiz~

Well, my hubby will be coming back soon... I think it will be next week... He do not want to tell me the acctual date he will be back because he wanted to give me a suprise by knocking my door suddently... Miss him so so much... Really hope to see you soon... Can't wait for the day to arrive...