Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Time Flies

Its quite sometime I didn't came up here and update my blog...
Well, when i read back my previous posts,
I remember that I set 5 targets during August,
They are:

1st ~ Diet
2nd ~ Go Back Penang
3rd ~ Decorate My Room Nicely
4th ~ Find Some Accounting Clients
5th ~ Save Money

Well, I had successfully shrink down almost to my original size...
Although there are still a bit more to improve, but at least, all my clothes I can fit them in...
The 2nd trip to Penang will mostly be next month... Well, Fellas, I'll be back! Get prepared~
My room now is nicly decorated during Raya last month...
Nice Dimmed table lamp, a coffee table, tea light holders and so on...
My room is alwayz dim with the lights and candles lit with sweet aroma of cherry and tropical fruit...
Regarding accounting clients, its still under process, nothing much to say about...
Saving money? Well, this is the toughest among all of them... Due to high debts of mine at the momment, I can't archieve it yet...

At least, out of 5 targets I set, 3 already being archieved... Consider good lolz~

Regarding me and my devil,
well, we spend a great time togehter before he flew off to Adelaide...
I really feel the love from him and I loved him so so much...
Although we're not besides each other, but our feelings maintained and to me, that will be more than enough...
He is kinda buzy lately as we can't alwayz meet on Skype...
I will be missing you badly, my beloved hubby...
Yeah, I called him Hubby now and I am his so called "wife" lolz -:P

Besides, I had a healthy lifestyle since my Hubby left to Adelaide...
I sleep in between 10-11 every night and wake up in between 5-6 in the morning...
I adopt this lifestyle from my Hubby as well as he used to sleep early and wake up early everyday -:)

I'm quite satisfied with my life now...
I will maintain it as alwayz...
-:)

No comments: