Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Excuses

A lot of people love to give themselves excuses... Why I said so? Well, I saw it a lot and as well as me myself, sometimes, I love to give myself excuses as well...

The best example will be like:
I'm too tired after work, I can't clean the house. Well, this is totally an excuse you give yourself... Not to say that I'm great, but aren't I working? But, everyday, after I get home, I still sweep the house and mop it before I go to bath, its my daily routine. Sometimes, I really feel tired and don't feel like doing it, but, I'll tell myself, do not give EXCUSES, just do it... Well, work is work, there is no such things that my job is tougher and I'm defenately more more tired compare to you... Come'on, do you think the position I held as an Accounts Executive in my company is an easy task? I admit, I'm sitting in an air-con room, but I can't have a pieceful mind though. I need to use up my entire mind to squeeze out solutions when I meet problems... There is no such thing as an easy job on earth... Be awake!

I encounter the situation, so I wrote it out and share it... I just do not like when people said this:
"Your job is just so easy, sitting in the office whole day..."
Well, my answer will always be:
"If then, lets exchange our job, I bet, for just one day, you'll give up..."

Again, do not judge a book by its cover... You won't know what is inside, until you flip it through~

No comments: