Monday, October 10, 2011

Emotionally Unstable

Yesterday I'm undergoing the state of emotionally unstable...
I was feeling an uneasy atmosphere serounding me yesterday morning when I woke up, and it started to get worsen during evening...
Sometimes I hate myself when I come to this stage... I totally do not know what I want and I'm in a total lost... Getting fraustrated easily, do not feel like talking, just wanted to be alone and hide myself in the room...
Well, only 2 ways to make me feel better... 1st, get me a cup of Hot Starbucks; 2nd, my hubby will be the best remedy when I'm in the state... Yesterday, unfortunately my hubby is very busy preparing his presentation for today, so, I have no choice to go for the 1st option, which is get myself a cup of Starbucks...
I'm sending things to my friend, I can't stay at her place long as she is trying to making me stay, but, I really can't... So I left her house after about 10 mins and from Sri Petaling, straight I drove to Subang to get my Starbucks...
I get a cup of Venti size Mocha and straight I head back home... Well, after sipping the coffee, it calms my soul and I'm not as fraustrated as before... But another symptom of mine popped out, which is I suddently feel like eating and I'm acctually not hungry at all... This really shows that yesterday I'm just out of order... By the way, I feel like eating but I am not carving for solid foods... I will just carve for junk food and luckily, I had a pack of twisties at home... So, straight, I opened it up and finish it...

At last my hubby is online and I get to chat with him and I also had my coffee, so, at least I felt a lot more better before I go to bed.... -:)