Thursday, October 13, 2011

God Had Given You A Face, and You, Get Yourself Another~

" God Had Given You A Face, and You, Get Yourself Another "
~Quoted By William Shakesphere

Well, this is a quote, quoted by William Shakesphere... At 1st I was a bit blur about it, but I get the true meaning behind... Since God had given you a face, just be yourself, do not get yourself another one...

Do not try to be a copy cat, or thinking of wearing a mask and you could be another person... Being youself is something relax and to be proud of... If God had given you such qualifications, so just be with it... Do not try to change it... Copying someone is something difficult...

My hubby always tell me, do not change to much... I love you is because who you are, just be yourself and it is more than enough... I love you too hubby... Hugz Hugz

No comments: