Tuesday, October 25, 2011

4 Years

My "er jie" called up me just a short while ago... He was asking about how am I doing lately as its quite sometime we didn't meet each other since our last gathering... He did ask about how is it going between me and my hubby... Suddently he reminded me about something which I always negleted in each of my relationships... That is a period of so called "probation" that each of us need to undergo in order to stabilize our relationship...

He said, to consider a stable relationship, need to undergo at least a period of 4 years... 4 years, not long, but not a short period as well... Can my hubby and I undergo through it? Is it too much to worry about this now? I also do not know... I just know that in a sudden, I was so quiet and started to think about this issue... If you ask me what I wanted or what I hope it will be? Of course my answer will be I hope that I can undergo the 4 years and archieve a stable relationship with my hubby... I love him, this is the fact, but no one knows what will happen in future...

I tell myself, by hook or by crook, I want to undergo the 4 years and archieve a stable, so call stable relationship with my hubby... The reason is simple, because I Love Him.... I really love him so much... I don't want to loose him in my life.... I do not want that to happen... Gambate ba!

No comments: