Tuesday, August 19, 2008

What Am I Doing? What Is He Thinking??

What am I doing?
Strictly, seriously,
I don't know........
Today when I came to office,
I was blur.....
Blur of thinking what's happening yesterday....
So difficult for me to call him,
handphone expired le, house phone can't call le,
then run downstairs to the phone booth and call him,
but then he gave me the answer is that he is eating, can't chat with me....
ask me to call a bit later....
but how ar?
I can't call le after I go home....
because totally no phone for me to call out.....
Am I his boy-friend?
I'm wondering since yesterday night after he said out that he was eating and asked me to call later.....
Ya, eating is more important, because he is hungry,
but,
I just call you from the phone booth,
can't you just talk with me a while then only continue eating ma?
Since I only have about RM1 de coins with me,
call to handphone cost a lot,
the most I can talk is only 15 minutes.....
like that also he cannot talk with me a while.....
Hurt me a lot...
Maybe some people thinks that this is just normal,
but I think it's a bit over le lo.....
I am not anyone else,
I am your BOY-FRIEND....
can't u just entertain me a while and then continue eating?
Why he is treating me like that?
so sad......
Sometimes I really don't know what he is thinking.....
His mind seems to be different from others....
I can read our people's mind about what they think....
but, why I failled to read his?
Is it because I'm a failure or because I dare not read his mind or because I don't want to know the truth?
I also don't know.....
maybe sometimes I'm a bit long winded,
but, if you don't like it you can tell me,
for sure I will change my attitude....
but everytime when I asked him am I disturbing him,
he said ok, no ar like that.....
Or maybe because he is a kid,
too young,
so his attitude appears to be like that?
I also don't know....
If continue on like this,
I scared our relationship may turn bad....
or maybe at the beginning he didn't threat me as his boy-friend as well?

No comments: