Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Damn Moody~~~~~

Don't know what happened today,
I felt damn moody!
Maybe because yesterday night's matters ba.....
Well,
yesterday, as usual after I came back from work I will go to tuition centre and teach my tiotion class till about 10 PM....
My mum called me when the class almost ended,
she said she wanted me to accompany her to go downstairs and eat lok-lok.
In a short while, I aggreed to accompany her and asked her to wait me downstairs, in front of the maintainence office.....
After I parked my car and walked down,
she told me that the telephone bill's remainder had arrived this afternoon and requiring me to pay the outstanding ammount which is about RM400....
Well,
after that, since I was accompanying my mum,
so I can't make up my mind and called my boy-friend at the phone booth....
In addition,
because of the telephone bill which I had used last month cost so much,
so mum was starting to nag me through the whole night....
It was even worse when I reached home....
My dad even said that no need to pay the bills and let TM just terminate the line will do.....
I know i was wrong,
and I am not goin to repeat it again!
Well,
everyone learn from mistakes,
but I don't know why my mum can't understand.....
After a mistake was done,
then only the person experienced the trouble....
and make changes...
but,
they think this way....
Mistakes done need to be nagged and scolded....
What world is this?
I am very desperate....
I slept very early last night because i wana escape from being nagged....
but,
unfortunately, this morning when I woke up,
the nagging part continued....
That was annoying!
Its killing me man!
I can't take it!
I have my own problems to solve,
somemore I didn't say I don't want to pay the bills,
but why?
why they love to nag???????
I came out very early in the morning and reach my office at about 730 am...
that was better then sitting at home,
keep on listen to the nagging...
I will gone insane one day if it continues like this....

No comments: