Saturday, July 30, 2011

Plans - August 2011

Uhmm....
Well, I have some plans for August...

1st ~ Diet
2nd ~ Go Back Penang
3rd ~ Decorate My Room Nicely
4th ~ Find Some Accounting Clients
5th ~ Save Money

At the momment, I have 5 plans that I need to achieve this August...
Well, an experiment showed that when I skipped every dinner, I was abviously slim down a bit compare to before lolz....
In order to get things for my room, I need to go back Penang...
There are something which I need to take...
My side table and lamp, bed sheets, curtains and all my clothes which i left out in Penang earlier...
I need to buy things to make my room looks nice.... uhmm... there are a list of things to buy lolz~ headache~
Well, I'm searching for part time jobs... Acctually I planned to work in a retail shop at 1st... but I felt that I wont have my life if I work part time there... and the most important is if I work at retail shop, I wont have time for My Little Devil and that is a big NONO to me...
Lastly, I need to save money as me and my devil are planning for a christmas trip to Melaka maybe.... lolz~

I tell myself, I need to achieve all the 5 things which I wrote here today...
*REMINDER*

No comments: