Thursday, December 17, 2009

Tons Of Works To Be Cleared

I was so free since Monday... Uhmm... Doing one company's tax computation, filling up the Form C and R as well... Besides that, I'm clearing and arranging all the deadlines for Accounting, Tax and AGM as well...I used up 2 days to do all these works... It looks like I am really free to do my things slowly... Today is even worse... Before lunch, I really don't know what am I doing... Really nothing to do as all those accounts which needed to be rush for closing I already done them up to where I can do and waiting for my customers to response or else I can't proceed... All rushing case turned into pending case... That is the worse part which I am scared about... and my nightmare really starts after lunch, TODAY.....

Well, my boss went out for lunch and rush to Butterworth to collect a company's documents back for me to proceed with their accounts... On the other hand, another company also send their documents in... OMG~ Everything comes in at the same time... This will Kills me... IsH~ The worse part is, I need to check through 63 CFheque bud in order to clear one of the company's suspense list... OMG~ the list already pending there for 3 years and now I need to clear them off in one shot... And my only "helper" is the whole box which contains 63 cheque buds... OMG, what is this? THIS IS KILLING ME... Hate that....

Tomorrow will be the last day of my office work... As Friday is holiday and Saturday we're off.... I need to try my best to cleaer up those suspense list by tomorrow as much as I can... Or else, by next week, I will be doomed... haiz... really need help as my eyes is going to drop out... ><

3 comments:

EveN said...

haha...gor gambateh ^^
di support!

The Devil's Monkey-Aaron Christopher said...

thx di~
i will...
happy to see u leaving comments here (^^)

The Devil's Monkey-Aaron Christopher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.