Monday, December 14, 2009

Flowing Time

Its been quite sometimes I didn't come up here and update my blog... I am so sorry to those who are following my blog and waiting for my updates... I don't know whether izzit so many people following my blog, but its my duty to appologize as I didn't update for almost 2 months... So sorry everyone...

Well, what am I doing lately? Seriously, me myself also not sure, what acctually I'm doing lately... I've been buzy working lately as I seriously need money to prepare for my KL trip and Chinese New Year... Chinese New Year is just around the corner, and the worse part is, I didn't even prepare anything for celebrating yet... When I was still a kid, it was so happy to know that CNY is coming... As we can collect angpau(s) from the elders and wear new clothes.... But, now, CNY to me, is just something ordinary, nothing special, totally not excited and was worrying about financial problems I may face if I didn't really prepare well... How good was it when I'm still a kid... No worries, time to study, study; time to play, just play.... But now, no longer studying but buzy working... No time for me to fool around like last time, want to squeeze out some time to spend with my friends also is something difficult for me... aiks, that's sux ><

Time passes as fast as the water flows down drom the waterfall... Just a blink and now is the end of 2009 and its going to be the beginning of 2010 very soon... oMg, I am asking myself everyday, what have I did for the whole 2009? I felt that my memory is damn empty for 2009... But, really a lot of things happened in 2009... Sometimes really need to read my blog then only I can recall what acctually happened to me in 2009....

1st~ Found a new lover, but broke off after Valentines on Feb
2nd~ Lost my 1st job in Intel, joined an audit firm, but re-join another firm again on August, changed 2 jobs in a year, great isn't it?
3rd~ 2 of my best friends turned into enemy and I was "sandwiched" in between... oMg, what a conflict and its difficult for me to face the truth... At last, end up I'm the friend of each other but they're no longer friends....so sad ><
4th~ Met a lot of old friends, classmates, college-mates, collegues and the 1st thing they said is :"oMg. what happened to you? Why u are so slim?" well, izzit?
5th~ Getting more and more emotional, as day passed by... What the f**k I am doing? Anyone can tell me?
6th~ Getting poorer and poorer as time pass by.... iSh, izzit because I spend too much?? Or izzit because I didn't earn enough to cover my expenses? As an accountant, I cant really manage my own financial.... Unbelieveable yea?
7th~ Felt that I have a lot of friends in a sudden by those I really contact acctually is very few... What happened? Please, everyone out there, which lost contact or less contact with me and still following my blog, please stay in touch with me again....thx~
8th~ My love life is turning more and more miserable.... can anyone tell me why and help me to figure out some solutions? I felt that I'm very greedy lately.... Izzit because there are people approaching me? and I can't focus? God~ I don't want to be in this situation.... Please help me~
9th~ Getting more and more siblings out there.... and our relation is getting better as days go on... Is it good or bad? Scared that I might fall for them.... OmG~ that's is terrible man ><
10th~ Although so many things happened, but I am still who I am, is just that I felt that I am a bit lost.... @@~

Buzy and buzy lately... Am I really work for money or just purposely load myself with a lot of work to hide from something? Well, I can't answer this question... This question keep on appearing on my mind and I can't find the answer.... Why, why and why... I keep asking myself and trying my very best to seek for the answer.... Can anyone help me?

Working as an Accounts and Tax Junior Executive during office hour and a style advisor in fashion line as part time... 2 different job, different skills, different working style and enviroment, but I still can coupe with it... Both Jobs didn't influence each other's progress... They seem to be working seperately.... That's good, but I felt tired.... ><

I am really tired lately, but I don't know why, I'm pushing myself so hard and I don't feel like resting... Did I gone insane? Maybe I am... Well, my only entertainment is bring my netbook and sit in Segafreddo whole nite during weekends... If I want to find something more "challenging", clubbing is my only choice... Dance like a mad one.... throw away all my worries and straight away sleep on my bed after I get back home...

Well, Christmas is around the corner, wish everyone have a nice and memorable Christmas...

~Merry Christmas and happy New year!~
Wish Everyone have a nice ending on 2009 and a great beginning for 2010...

Special thanks to those who alwayz visited my blog.... Appriciate it... (^^)

2 comments:

EveN said...

haha...swt u gor...dun too penat ah, take care urself~

The Devil's Monkey-Aaron Christopher said...

wah di,
u really follow my blog hor?
thx ya (^^)